Luxury Beachfront 3 Bedroom Unit
See Our Rates Below
- Low Season Nightly Rate
May 8 - Oct 29, 6 night minimum stay
- High Season I - Nightly Rate
Oct 30 - Nov 20, 6 night minimum stay
- High Season II - Nightly Rate
Nov 29 - Dec 22, 6 night minimum stay
- Christmas/NY Nightly Rate
Dec 23 - Jan 5, 6 night minimum stay
Condo Complex And Unit Policies
Molino de Agua Condo Complex Rules & Regulations
Welcome to our beautiful Residencias Molino de Agua. We wish you a wonderful stay and we sincerely hope that you get to enjoy our beautiful complex, the facilities here and may you leave with wonderful memories of Puerto Vallarta. Please remember that Molino de Agua is a residential complex and not a hotel. The majority of your neighbors are homeowners and we request you respect their privacy and tranquility.
In accordance with our established procedures, we want to make you aware of the By-Laws and Rules occupants of the condominium will have to comply with during your stay. Failure to do so may result in immediate eviction, financial assessments or if necessary legal action may be taken, in accordance with the laws of Mexico and the State of Jalisco. The necessary action would be taken at the sole discretion of the Administration Staff or Security of Residencias Molino de Agua without any recourse against the owner of the condominium or the Administration of the complex.
Safety & Security
1. Non-owner occupants must be identified and authorized by the Owner or his personal representative prior to arrival. All persons (maximum of 8) must register with Security, the responsible party providing proof of age (minimum 25 years), address, phone number and signing that he has read and accepts the obligation for all to respect and obey the Rules and Regulation of Molino de Agua.
2. Molino Security staff is forbidden from leaving their posts to escort non-owner occupants to their unit and are not responsible for providing guest services.
3. All occupants must have their own electronic security card to open tower security doors after 7 PM. Non-Owner occupants who lose their unit or tower security door key must obtain a replacement from the owner and/or his representative. The administration office and Security are not allowed to distribute keys at any time.
4. For security reasons entry by all persons onto the premises between 12 AM and 6 AM must be through the front gate. Guests of non-owner occupants entering between 12 AM and 6 AM must register and leave identification with Security which will be returned upon exiting the property.
5. Non-owner occupants are not allowed to have pets.
6. Parking for non-owner occupants on the premises must be in the designated space of the unit they are occupying.
7. Setting glasses and all other items, which might fall off terrace railing or throwing smoking material and other items from the terrace is hazardous to the occupants below and strictly prohibited.
8. Under no circumstances can occupants take away the uniform aesthetics of the building by leaning cushions against or hanging anything on terrace railings, including towels, clothing, lights, banner/flags or any other item.
9. In accordance with the Bylaws, noise from within a unit, including voices and music, must be kept to a minimum at all times and especially after 11 PM.
1. Use of the pool is at one’s own risk; no lifeguard or attendant is on duty. An adult must accompany children age 12 and younger at all times. 2. Moral behavior and respect for others at Molino De Agua is expected at all times.
3. Proper swim attire is required; nudity is never allowed. Babies must be in swim diapers and are not allowed to be nude in the pool.
4. Non-owner occupants must have authorization from the Administration and be present at the pool when having guests.
5. Lounges, chairs and umbrellas cannot be reserved; they are for use on a first come first served basis.
6. Glass and breakable objects are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
7. Eating is not permitted in the pool except seated at the palapa bar area.
8. Smoking is not permitted in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
9. Pets are not allowed in the pool or on the surrounding terrace.
10. Behavior and excessive noise around the pool and all common areas that lessen the enjoyment of others in the area or disturbs the occupants of units nearby is not permitted. Earphones must be used with electronic music devices. In particular, use of the pool between the hours of 11 PM and 9 AM must be done quietly.
11. Running, diving, horseplay and use of water guns, Frisbees and hard balls is not permitted.
12. Inflatable rafts and toys must not interfere with the use of the pool by others.
13. Chairs are not permitted to be moved into the pool.
14. Washing sand from your feet before entering the pool is required; shoes cannot be worn in the pool including the shallow areas except for clean water sports shoes.
15. Personal items and garbage must be removed when leaving the pool area.
16. Exclusive use of the pool, surrounding terrace and/or garden for private parties is prohibited without prior approval of the Administration.
17. ANY EMERGENCY AT THE POOL MUST BE REPORTED TO SECURITY IMMEDIATELY. 222 0552 EXT.3 – 222 5618 EXT. 3
Iguana de Molino Condo Rental Policies:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in any part of the unit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the property owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Any action to seek recourse against the property owner for any injury to the person or property of the person shall be governed by the laws of Mexico and determined exclusively by the courts of Mexico having proper jurisdiction.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Unlawful activities, including illegal drug use will not be tolerated.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. PARKING – Parking is limited to one (1) vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only marked lot 303. Parking is located to your left upon entrance through the main gate.
9. Housekeeping: There is maid service furnished twice a week for one week rental at no cost to you. No maid service on 3 days rentals. If you need extra maid service, please contact the property manager for arrangement. There is an extra charge of $300.00MX per extra visit. We recommend providing a minimum gratuity of US$5 per visit to the maid.
10. While linens, bath towels and beach towels are included in the unit for exclusive use within the Molino de Agua complex without charge, any missing linens, bath towels or beach towels will be charge to your credit card.
11. Locked Areas: Areas that are locked, such as property owners personal storage spaces for which a key is not provided is off limits to the renters and guests. Any attempt to enter locked areas is cause for immediate termination of this agreement and forfeiture of all monies paid.
12. No loud music is to be play after 10 pm.
13. No nuisance activities causing disturbance to neighbors is to occur in the unit at any time. Noise affecting nearby properties will be strictly enforced.
14. The Homeowner Association Rules & Regulation regarding use of the pool area are strictly enforced. Rules are posted by the guest elevator on the first floor.
15. Events /Parties/Casual Get-Togethers: Written permission from the Agent or Owner is required to host any event with 6 OR MORE invitees over the maximum amount of guests allowed in this property. There is a special service charge for gatherings or events (including dinners, cocktails, etc) with outside invitees. Charge for events is determined by the number of guests. If you have more than six (6) invitees guests there is a charge equal to one night’s rent. 16. If these policies are not adhered to, you will be asked to leave the property immediately and NO REFUND will be given. 17. Written Exceptions: any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.