Luxury Beachfront 3 Bedroom Unit
- Low Season Nightly Rate
May 8 - Oct 29, 6 night minimum stay
- High Season I - Nightly Rate
Oct 30 - Nov 20, 6 night minimum stay
- High Season II - Nightly Rate
Nov 29 - Dec 22, 6 night minimum stay
- Christmas/NY Nightly Rate
Dec 23 - Jan 5, 6 night minimum stay
Rental Contract Sample
Thank you so much for choosing my home for your vacation. We hope that you would have a pleasant stay at La Iguana del Molino in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with your family.
* Required fields
* Name: ____________________________________________________________
* Address: __________________________________________________________
* City: _______________________ * State: ___ * Zip: ________ Country: ____
* Telephone: ____________________ * Email:
La Iguana del Molino is located at: Residencias Molino de Agua, Aquiles Serdan No. 195, Unit 303, Puerto Vallarta, col. Emiliano Zapata, Jalisco, Mexico 48380
Your confirmation is as follows:
Check-in date: August 4, 2015 after 15:00/3:00 PM CST (No early check-in please)
Check-out date: August 10, 2015 by 11:00 AM CST. (No late check-out)
Number of adults: _____ Number of children: ____ Pets: 0
Rental rate and fees are as follows:
Rate: USD $ No. Nights: x Total: USD $0,000.00
Damage Deposit: (Authorization Refundable) (500.00)
Total Amount: $0,000.00
Total Amount Due Now (50%): $0,000.00
Balance due by $0,000.00
Please sign and return the attached rental agreement with your Total Amount Due Now (USD$0,000.00) in order for your reservation to be confirmed. Reservation will be automatically canceled if funds are not received within five (5) business days of the booking confirmation date.
You can make payment via a bank wire or eCheck through your personal bank, credit card (VISA/Master Card), PayPal, Certified Check or personal check. . At this time we prefer a personal check to avoid transaction fees. Regardless of your payment choice, a credit card is to be submitted. Thirty (30) days prior to your arrival, you will be provided with a personal electronic code and instructions of how to access the unit.
Thanks, and have a great vacation!
Joseph A. Villalona, MD
Login to your account; select “Send Money ”
Select: “Send money to friends or family”
Select to: (we will send you the address)
Enter amount – in US Dollar
Please note that if your PayPal account is not attached to your personal checking account , a fee of 3% will be incurred.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Joseph A. Villalona, MD (“Homeowner”) and (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Property. The property is located at: Residencias Molino de Agua, Aquiles Serdan No. 195, Unit #303, Puerto Vallarta, col. Emiliano Zapata, Jalisco, Mexico. CP 48380
The property is fully furnished and includes a full kitchen with refrigerator; ice dispenser, cook-top/oven, coffee maker, blender, microwave oven, cutlery, dishes, glasses, pots/pans, bed linens, beach towels, bath towels, hair dryers, A/V system, outdoor grill, safe and art works. For complete list go to www.molinodeagua303.com
- * Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
(Guest’s names required for security purpose and admittance to the complex)
- Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to six (6) persons. Any additional extra guest may be denied occupancy or an extra charge of US$200.00 per person per night shall apply.
- Term of the Lease. The lease begins after 3:00 p.m. on (“Check-in Date”) and ends at 11 AM on (the “Check-out Date”).
- Minimum Stay: This property requires a minimum of 6 nights stay.
- Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the attached Rental Rules as Exhibit A and the MDA Rules and Regulations at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the attached rules at all times while at the property.
- Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner/ Property Manager access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner/ Property Manager shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- Rental Rates and Fees: All rates are in USD (American dollar) and rates shown on the booking confirmation are final. You can provide payment via bank wire transfer, credit card, certified checks, personal checks or eCheck. (Any bank penalty charges due to unfunded personal checks will be charged to your credit card).
- Damage/Security Deposit: Regardless of your payment choice, a credit card is to be submitted. An authorization of USD$500.00 for a damage/security deposit will be charged to your credit card seven (7) days prior to your check-in date. The deposit is for damage security and does not applied toward rent, however, it is fully refundable/reversed within 10 days of the Check-out Date or earlier, provided no deductions are made due to:
- Damage to the property or furnishings;
- Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning beyond the usual and customary;
- Any other cost incurred by Homeowner/Property Manager due to Guest’s stay; or
- Lost of key cards or failure to return them
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner/Property Manager immediately.
- Rental Rate. The Guest, within 5 business days of the date on which the confirmation has been made, shall pay the 50% of the total amount of the rental. Reservations will be automatically cancelled if funds are not received within the first 5 business days of the booking confirmation date. The remaining 50% shall be paid 30 days prior to the Guest check-in date at the property except during holiday seasons (Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year week) when the remaining 50% shall be paid 60 days prior to the check-in date. In the event, the reservation is less than 30 days from the booking date full payment of the rental is due within 5-business day of the confirmed reservation.
Rate: $ 000.00 /night No. Nights: 6 USD $ 0,000.00
Damage/Security Deposit: (500.00)
TOTAL Amount Due: $ 0,000.00
Cancellation Policy: In the event Guest is required to cancel the reservation the following refund policies applies:
- Damage Security Deposit: 100% refundable
- There will be a 90% refund if cancellation is made at least 60 days prior to check-in date.
- Reservations must be cancelled with a minimum of 60 days PRIOR to the check-in date, or 90 days prior to the check-in date when speaking about Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year rental periods.
- There will be NO REFUND for cancellation made within 60 days of the check-in date or within 90 days of Christmas and New Year rental period.
- There will be NO REFUND for cancellations within 60 days of check-in date due to any natural disaster such as earthquakes, hurricanes, flooding, weather related situations, mechanical failures, etc. or any other non-controllable situations such as but not limited to construction in the area, unusual noise or other disturbances requiring eviction related to breech of this short term agreement. See Paragraph 11.
- PROPERTY ENTRANCE KEYS
You will be issued a specific electronic code to enter the unit and 2 sets of card keys to enter the property complex at night. See Welcome Booklet (sent 30 days prior to arrival). If card keys are not returned or are lost, a US$50.00 per key card shall be charged to your credit card to cover its replacement.
- Insurance: To protect your trip against penalties or loss, we strongly recommend purchasing individual travel/interruption and medical cancellation insurance.
- Payment: Acceptable payment methods are credit card, PayPal, wire transfer, certified check or personal checks. If you choose bank wire please let us know to provide you with the pertinent bank information.
* Name on credit card:_______________________Type: [ ] MC [ ]VISA
* Credit card billing address:______________________________________________
* City_________________________ * State ________
* Zip Code________
* Credit Card Number________________________________________
* Exp date_____________ * CVV (Security) Code _____________
By my signature below, I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts above or any charges related to bank penalties due to insufficient check funds, cancellation or damages. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Name: Joseph A. Villalona, MD Name (print): ________________________
Phone # (during stay): Phone # (during stay):
- Smoking is NOT allowed in any part of the unit.
- People other than those in the Guest party list set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
- All of the units are privately owned; the property owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Any action to seek recourse against the property owner for any injury to the person or property of the person shall be governed by the laws of Mexico and determined exclusively by the courts of Mexico having proper jurisdiction.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- Unlawful activities, including illegal drug use will not be tolerated.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Pets are NOT allowed
- PARKING– Parking is limited to one (1) vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only marked lot 303. Parking is located to your left upon entrance through the main gate.
- Housekeeping: Maid service is provided twice a week for one week rental at no charge to you. If you need extra maid service, please contact the property manager for arrangement. There is an extra charge of $300.00MX per extra visit. We recommend providing a minimum gratuity of US$5 per visit to the maid.
- While linens, bath towels and beach towels are included in the unit for exclusive use within the Molino de Agua complex without charge, any missing linens, bath towels or beach towels will be charged to your credit card.
- Locked Areas: Area that is locked, such as property owners personal storage spaces for which a key is not provided is off limits to guests. Any attempt to enter locked areas is cause for immediate termination of this agreement and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- No loud music is to be play after 10 pm.
- No nuisance activities causing disturbance to neighbors is to occur in the unit at any time. Noise affecting nearby properties will be strictly enforced.
- The Homeowner Association Rules & Regulation regarding use of the pool area are strictly enforced. The rules are posted by the guest elevator on the first floor and on the attached MDA Rules and Regulations.
- Events /Parties/Casual Get-Togethers: Written permission from the Agent or Owner is required to host any event with 6 OR MORE invitees over the maximum amount of guests allowed in this property. There is a special service charge for gatherings or events (including dinners, cocktails, etc) with outside invitees. Charge for events is determined by the number of guests. If you have more than six (6) invitee guests there is a charge equal to one night’s rent.
- If these policies are not adhered to, you will be asked to leave the property immediately and NO REFUND will be given.
- Written Exceptions: any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Condominio Residencias Molino de Agua Registration
I, the responsible party for the following group of guests, by signing this document, agree that we have read and understood the Rules and Regulations of Molino de Agua provided to me. On behalf of my companions and myself, I accept the obligation to respect and obey them and the consequences of non-compliance.
Printed name, Responsible party Signature
(Minimum age of twenty five 25)
Karel Property Management
Date of Birth Owner, Designated Representative Or Property Manager
___ ________ ____________________ ___________________
Unit number Date of arrival Date of check out
Names must match those authorized prior to your arrival.
Full name of other guests:
The Administration and/or Security will prohibit entrance to the premises if these requirements have not been satisfied.
We respect your privacy. Any ad all information collected within this form will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, loaned or otherwise disclosed. Any information you give to us will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented.